The Yukon Division of the Canadian Mental Health Association is proud to serve Yukoners, and is part of a national CMHA commitment to promoting and improving the mental health and wellness of all Canadians.
Mentally healthy people in a healthy society. Yukoners enjoy a positive state of mental health and we feel, think and act in ways that enhance our ability to embrace life and deal with the challenges we face.
The Canadian Mental Health Association, Yukon Division (CMHA-YT) promotes the positive mental health of all Yukoners.
To realize our Vision and accomplish our Mission the CMHA-YT will:
- Provide community education, awareness, advocacy and support services.
- Eliminate the stigma toward people who are living with mental illness.
- Engage in partnership and collaborative activities with other agencies and organizations concerned with mental health.
- Exemplify best practices of a responsible ad effective charitable organization.
- Embracing the voice of people with mental health issues.
- Promoting inclusion.
- Working collaboratively.
- Influencing the social determinants of health.
- Focusing on the mental health needs of all Yukoners.
- Using evidence to inform our work.
- Being transparent and accountable.