As the COVID-19 situation continues, our team remains committed to providing Yukoners with essential support services while taking important steps to help prevent the spread of coronavirus. Here’s what’s happening at CMHA-YT this month:
- Counselling appointments are taking place in person, virtually or by telephone. Call (867) 668-6429 to book your appointment.
- CMHA-YT programming is being offered in person in small groups adhering to distancing protocols or virtually through Zoom.
- The Reach Out Support Line is open from 2pm to 10pm seven days a week. The number to call is 1-844-533-3030.
Also, for your safety:
- If you visit our office at 415 Baxter Street during business hours, you’ll notice our door is locked. Please knock and a representative will welcome you in for your meeting or appointment.
- Visitors will be directed to wash hands and answer a few COVID screening questions.
- Masks are not mandatory at the CMHA-YT office at this time, but will be available for anyone who needs one.
- If you are not feeling well, we ask that you please call and reschedule.