The Canadian Mental Health Association (CMHA) is a great place to work! We offer a positive and fair workplace culture, where staff are provided with opportunities for learning and advancement. We are also big believers in wellness and work-life balance.
If you care about mental health and you have the right skills, then CMHA-YT may be the place for you.
Current Job Openings:
Support Line Operators
CMHA, Yukon Division is a growing organization that requires Crisis Line Operators. This position is responsible for working on a team to support delivery of support line services. The Yukon-wide phone line is a confidential, anonymous and non-judgmental service operated by trained volunteers. Each volunteer is paired with a trained Operator and supported by the Reach Out Support Line Coordinator as part of CMHA, Yukon Division’s expanding team.
Please submit your resume and cover letter clearly demonstrating how you meet the following qualifications:
- High school graduate
- Minimum of 2 years directly related experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including ability to deal with challenging situations
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues
- Crisis intervention skills
- Ability to communicate effectively supporting diverse volunteers and phone line clients
- Good interpersonal phone and email communication skills
- Good written skills using computer-based programs
- Conditions of Employment: Satisfactory Criminal Records Check
- First Nations 101 training (or equivalent) and ASIST training (to be completed within 6 months of hire).
Please apply with resume and cover letter to email@example.com